Sökning: "food packaging"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 184 uppsatser innehållade orden food packaging.
1. Exploring the product development process of a dairy based UHT drink A public-private partnership targeting the Base of Pyramid market in ZambiaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förpackningslogistik
Sammanfattning : The focus of this study was exploring the product development process of a dairy- based drink which was co-created within a public-private partnership approach for Base of Pyramid (BoP) consumers in Zambia. An exploratory case-study research design was selected. LÄS MER
2. Towards Paper Insulation Packaging: Evaluation of Thermal and Logistics Performance. A Case Study at HelloFreshMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förpackningslogistik
Sammanfattning : The most common thermally insulated packaging used today is plastic-based and customer behavior towards plastic materials has changed rapidly in recent years. The Meal Kit Industry has a particular need for insulated packaging/cool pouch (CP) and is looking to shift from plastic materials to more paper-based ones. LÄS MER
3. Applicability of bio-based polymer packaging in the meal kit context - A case study with HelloFreshMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förpackningslogistik
Sammanfattning : Bio-based plastics are increasingly considered as sustainable alternatives to fossil-based plastics. Up until now, their application in the food packaging industry has been limited. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : Society has become more aware of the negative environmental impact of the petroleum-based packaging materials (e.g. plastics) used in the food industry. Therefore, cleaner and more sustainable packaging with ecological zero-impact is in demand. LÄS MER
5. Beyond PET: An Extended Deposit-Return System for Plastic Packaging in Sweden : A Qualitative Investigation of Challenges and Lessons from future and earlier Deposit-Return SystemsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Collection rates and recycling rates of plastic packaging are considerably lower than for other packaging materials in Sweden. In the context of a circular economy, higher plastic packaging recycling rates could contribute to increased resource efficiency and lowered greenhouse gas emissions. LÄS MER