Sökning: "Social construction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1726 uppsatser innehållade orden Social construction.
1. WOMENʼS WOVEN WEB - Activating the Biographical Dictionary of Swedish Women through Social Network NarrativesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : When the Biographical Dictionary of Swedish Women (Svenskt kvinnobiografiskt lexikon, SKBL), became freely available online, it opened the opportunity to examine and transform its text-based content in new ways. The purpose of this project is to apply and reflect on explorative visualizations of social networks as a method for presenting and analysing data from SKBL. LÄS MER
2. Vad görs för att lösa bostadsbristen i våra storstäder? En jämförande studie om bostadsförsörjningsarbetet i Göteborg och MalmöKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is about how two of Sweden’s largest cities are working to resolve the housing crisis. The study focuses on the ways in which the municipal governments have responded to the clarification of their delegated housing responsibility which was issued in 2013 by examining their housing policies and activities during the period 2014 to 2019. LÄS MER
3. How can socioducts contribute to urban social sustainability? A case study of the two eco/socioducts in Hammarby SjöstadMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Since traditional methods of bridging physical barriers, such as roads and railways, have not fully solved the problem of creating safe and attractive environments, new solutions have emerged. Socioducts aims to bridge barriers, provide safe and inviting environments for pedestrians and cyclists, create social cohesion and connectivity. LÄS MER
4. Leadership communication in a virtual environment - A case study of Microsoft Office 365 as digital communication tools at Volvo Construction EquipmentMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Purpose: Social and technological transformation are leading to a changing workplace. Companies are changing into flat structures instead of hierarchies, which facilitates a better flow of knowledge and communication. Boundaries between different departments or countries become blurred and strengthen the relationships inside a company. LÄS MER
5. Meanings of Clothing Consumption for Identity Construction - Comparing Fast Fashion and Slow Fashion Consumers for Sustainability PurposesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER