Sökning: "is och religion"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1674 uppsatser innehållade orden is och religion.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för teologi och religionsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Jezebel (in this essay, Isebel) is often described as the evillest woman in the Bible and has for many reasons become a favourite in feminist exegesis. In this thesis, I put Jezebel in her context: historical, religious, social, political, and try to discern the following aspects: • How is Isebel as a character depicted in the Bible? • Why is she depicted in this way? • What can we know about Isebel as a historical person and how do we know? My conclusion is that while Jezebel might not be a pleasant person and can surely be seen as a symbol for a power hungry and disrespectful ruler, there is more to her than meets the eye. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för teologi och religionsvetenskap; Lunds universitet/Humanistiska och teologiska fakulteterna
Sammanfattning : In the Church of Sweden, priests do not have a specific vow concerning their personal prayer life, which some other church traditions in the world do have. Concerning this, the purpose of this paper is to give a picture of how newly ordained priests in the Church of Sweden, more specifically the diocese of Lund, describes their personal prayer and whether the priests feel that they have received the support and tools from their education they wished for. LÄS MER
3. Gabrielle Suchons ord till kvinnan (Textuella förutsättningar, språkliga ytterligheter och symboliskt värde)Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : Gabrielle Suchon (1632-1703), was a seventeenth century philosopher, convinced by the equality of the sexes. Her debut thesis, Ethics and Politics - Divided into Three Parts: Freedom, Knowledge and Authority, is regarded to be the first work of its length fully dedicated to the woman’s question, written by a woman. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : Abstract: This paper is a student essay in systematic theology about the theological status of the Neanderthals. What can we say about these close relatives on the tree of life that are our cousins the Neanderthals? Are they simple dimwitted brutes or are they to be regarded among the humanity in Genesis that are endowed with the image of God. LÄS MER
5. Mandragora - Traditionsskapande inom den mörkermagiska orden Mandragora Nox i skuggan av splittringen från Dragon RougeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : Abstract:This study is about Mandragora Nox, a Swedish Left-Hand Path order which founding is linked to a schism within the largest Swedish Left-Hand Path group Dragon Rouge. In this thesis, light is shed upon aspects such as legitimacy, invention of tradition, magical transmission and proclaims of an authentic tradition. LÄS MER