Sökning: "millennial male"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 uppsatser innehållade orden millennial male.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : An increasing number of foreign companies want to enter the Chinese market. Online advertising is one of the indispensable means of the company's operation and marketing, and foreign companies poorly understood the online advertising channels in China. LÄS MER
2. Do you even fashion, bro? : A descriptive study on millennial men and their relationship to fashion and the online environmentMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi; Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi; Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: Historically, fashion was not always gendered. After the Great Masculine Renunciation however, men relinquished their rights to excess of physical aesthetics and being ‘beautiful’. Cultural masculinity and gendered norms have since impacted male fashion and constrained the western male look to being understated and practical. LÄS MER
3. Efficient social media marketing for sustainable fashion companies : Increasing interest and engagement on Instagram among millennial males by appealing to their values.Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this paper is to identify how social media, specifically Instagram can be used to encourage interest among the millennial male for sustainable fashion products. The study contributes to give marketing insights and a broader understanding of the millennial male’s online behaviour, so that fashion companies within the sustainable sector of the industry can benefit from these when broadening their target market. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This study’s purpose was to provide a deeper understanding regarding how millennials’ attitudes towards brands are influenced by online communication. With the aim of fulfilling the purpose of the study, two research questions of descriptive and explorative kind were stated; “How can the factors that influence millennials’ use of electronic word-of-mouth be described?” as well as “How does electronic word-of-mouth influence millennials’ brand attitude?”. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The idea of this thesis is to achieve deeper understanding of how gender is materialised in the retail environments of brands challenging the traditional division between male and female especially in their marketing and style direction. Furthermore, the research aims to give deeper understanding on how the gendered shop environments are understood by a sample of Millennial consumers and how the consumers reflect on gender in these settings. LÄS MER