Sökning: "municipal activities"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 252 uppsatser innehållade orden municipal activities.
1. Med kulturen som (värdeskapande) hyresgäst. En etnografisk studie om Göteborgs Stads arbete med kultur, lokaler och stadsplaneringMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The city of Gothenburg is currently carrying out a major development project, River City (Älvstaden). As a consequence of the development, affordable premises that artists are in need of for practicing cultural activities are disappearing. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Stockholms universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In 2009, the Swedish legislation regarding the administrative procedure applicable to onshore wind energy was amended, in part to increase wind power production, but also to fulfill the requirements in regard to the administrative procedures for renewable energy activities in the 2009 Renewables Directive. As a result, the dual permit and approval procedures under the Plan and Building Act and the Environmental Code were replaced with a procedure through which large onshore wind power installations are only assessed under the Environmental Code—and thus, only by the relevant County Administrative Board. LÄS MER
3. Vad uttrycktes om den nya bibliotekslagen? : En diskursanalys av de kommunala bibliotekens remissvar på nya bibliotekslagens promemoriaMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för ABM
Sammanfattning : While libraries are an actively supported institution in Sweden there is no distinct notion on of what their purpose should be. The purpose of this thesis is to clarify the discourse expressed in the referral responses to the memo-randum of the new library law, regarding the purpose and task of the public libraries in Sweden. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och naturresurser
Sammanfattning : Winter road maintenance is a necessity during the winter in Sweden, since the weather reduce traffic safety and accessibility, which have great impact on people and society in general. Unlike the degradation process of paved road surface and subgrade, that develops slowly over several years, the general state of the winter road can change significantly within a couple of hours, thus demanding more of road maintenance organisations when it comes to planning and initiating maintenance actions. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Trafik och väg
Sammanfattning : A summer street is created by temporarily closing the car traffic on a street during the summer months. The pedestrians get access to the entire street and the liberated space can be used for activities, greenery, benches, bike parking, art and by restaurants. During recent years major cities have made the concept known to the general public. LÄS MER