Sökning: "participatory design"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 291 uppsatser innehållade orden participatory design.
- Magister-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Medieteknik
Sammanfattning : The threat of global warming calls for a major transformation of the energy system in the coming century. A positive and effective outcome of the development and implementation of municipal energy concepts relies heavily on public participation. LÄS MER
2. Beyond human (self-) care : Exploring fermentation as a practice of caring with humans, non-humans and the planet EarthMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för design (DE)
Sammanfattning : The present thesis deals with the playful exploration of fermentation as a practice of care. Fermentation has a lot of positive impacts and can be seen as a practice of care in relation to human self-care, caring with human others, relationships to non-human beings, like microorganisms, and caring with the planet Earth. LÄS MER
3. Participatory Design Fiction Curator – Providing inspiration from Participatory Design fiction ResearchMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Designers take inspiration about the future in order to shape values for their design practice, especially when new technologies are involved. Participatory design fiction is an approach that enables designers to reflect upon futures are created by non-designers. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för maskinteknik
Sammanfattning : With the ever-growing market of six-axis robots in the previous years, many different kinds of robots have been introduced into the market. A smaller group of so-called collaborative robots have during this time gotten increased popularity. LÄS MER
5. DigiJag: A participatory design of an e-learning and social platform accessible to users with moderate intellectual disabilitiesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Background: Digital education provides lifelong learning opportunities and acquisition of new skills and the importance of developing flexible e-learning platforms, taking into account the endusers’ needs and experiences, is high. People with intellectual disabilities are the most likely group to encounter challenges related to school while they are underrepresented in studies in web accessibility and digital education. LÄS MER