Sökning: "popular music"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 167 uppsatser innehållade orden popular music.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Handelshögskolan (from 2013); Karlstads universitet/Handelshögskolan (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the video game industry has rapidly grown into the largest grossing entertainment industry in the world, surpassing both the film- and music industries. However, many of the popular games today are free to play and does not require any subscription, yet they still generate high amounts of revenue each year, partly due to the offering of loot boxes in video games. LÄS MER
2. K-Pop Idols & Hybridization in the Postcolonial South Korea: A multimodal analysis of cultural hybridity in BTS music video ‘Idol’Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Despite a wide range of research studies on K-Pop and South Korean popular culture, music videos have yet to be in focus. This present study aims to explore and examine BTS’s ‘Idol’ music video due to its richness and relevance for an analysis of cultural hybridity. LÄS MER
3. Det upphöjda och det triviala : En kritisk diskursanalytisk undersökning om hur manliga och kvinnliga soloartister representeras i svenska morgon- och kvällstidningars konsertrecensioner under 2018Kandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/JMK; Stockholms universitet/JMK
Sammanfattning : This study aims to examine the representation of male and female solo artists, based on reviews of their concerts, found in Swedish newspapers using the method of Critical Discourse Analysis, CDA, with tools of critical linguistics. This is to illustrate how male and female solo artists are represented in morning- and evening papers, and to see if there are differences or similarities between the representations, depending on which newspaper it is from. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Kungl. Musikhögskolan/Institutionen för musik, pedagogik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : In the years around 1950 the first Music Schools – organized by the municipalities – started in Sweden. They were a result of local initiatives. They were not a part of the national school system. Instead their focus was on creating opportunities for children to learn to play an instrument in their spare time. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Pitch-shifting lowers or increases the pitch of an audio recording. This technique hasbeen used in recording studios since the 1960s, many Beatles tracks being producedusing analog pitch-shifting effects. With the advent of the first digital pitch-shiftinghardware in the 1970s, this technique became essential in music production. LÄS MER