Sökning: "reality how thesis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 796 uppsatser innehållade orden reality how thesis.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to first explore the current training and service setting ofmaintenance and repair technicians at a medtech company, and secondly to discussthe opportunities and challenges of using augmented reality in training and service. Itwill serve as the beginning analysis phase of design-based research. LÄS MER
2. Det börjar med giftermål och slutar med…? skilsmässa eller en perfekt matchning i serien Gift vid första ögonkastetKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Research about relationships and love is not a new phenomenon. The belief in true love can make people marry strangers on TV. The aim of this thesis was to examine the Swedish production of the TV-show Gift vid första ögonkastet. A qualitative approach has been used to gather data. LÄS MER
3. The future of blockchain in district heating : An investigation of possible blockchain applications for a Swedish district heating companyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik; KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Blockchain is described as having endless theoretical potential. In reality however, it is hard toestablish how blockchain can be utilized and what opportunities blockchain may create. Theunclear future of blockchain constitutes a challenge for many companies. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Robotik, perception och lärande, RPL
Sammanfattning : The human hands are one of the most complex organs of the human body. As they enable us to grasp various objects in many different ways, they have played a crucial role in the rise of the human race. Being able to control hands as a human do is a key step towards friendly human-robots interaction and realistic virtual human simulations. LÄS MER
5. How smart are smart cities? : How can big data influence the planning of sustainable urban mobility?Magister-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The opportunities we have to move around the city, otherwise known as urban mobility, are intrinsically linked to both local industrial output as well as the physical possibilities of moving provided by the landscape of the urban environment. With the advent of automotive congestion solidifying itself as a reality as populations in urban centres continue to rise, the conspicuous question is: If we continue the way we’re going, what happens next? This thesis explores the influence of new technologies and the data that drives them on the mechanisms of planning mobility in urban centres, as well as the potential of adoption of innovative mobility solutions that address environmental concerns through insights that higher resolution data can provide. LÄS MER