Sökning: "social innovation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 932 uppsatser innehållade orden social innovation.
1. UNATTENDED DISTORTION - A study on how EU higher education objectives can appear distorted by level-, actor- and issue-dimensions of governance in Business and Economics bachelor’s programs at Swedish University CollegesMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The EU agenda for the whole education area is denounced vital for the economic and social growth of the Union. As such it infers involvement of other policy areas such as research and innovation, foreign policy, or migration for example. LÄS MER
2. CHALLENGES WHEN DIFFUSING INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS THROUGH DIGITAL MARKETING - A qualitative research study exploring the major challenges when diffusing innovative products through digital marketing based on a case study of a diving equipment companyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The main objective with this study was to explore the major challenges whendiffusing innovative products through digital marketing. The purpose of thisresearch was to bring clarity in what challenges managers for innovativeproducts face when using digital marketing practices, such as Social MediaMarketing, Content Marketing, Influencer Marketing and SEO/SEM to diffusetheir products. LÄS MER
3. Sustainability as an opportunity: Value creation for innovative ventures through proactively tackling environmental and social issues. A study on Librixer AB about reducing water pollution by recycling unused pharmaceuticals.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis argues that Sustainable Business Model Innovation should be considered anessential process for small- and medium-sized enterprises to create value. In order to establisha sustainable value proposition, the researchers propose that social, economic andenvironmental attributes have to be considered from the start of a Business Model Innovationprocess and that social and environmental aspects cannot simply be added to an existingBusiness Model. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Clothing brands implementation of supply chain sustainability in regards to controlling the labor rights of suppliers has long taken the form of auditing, compliance and monitoring. However, critics argue that these methods are not designed to protect labor rights and improve working conditions, but rather to prevent damage to brands reputations, as well as limit their legal responsibility. LÄS MER
5. “I can’t hear you, you’re muted” – Socialization in virtual communities of practices- A case study of how newcomers’ transition into a new organization is affected by a virtual onboarding processMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER