Sökning: "strategic leaders"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 128 uppsatser innehållade orden strategic leaders.
1. A Race to the Top in the Era of Artificial Intelligence - A Qualitative Study examining challenges & opportunities for small and medium sized Swedish companies in AI adoptionMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background & Purpose:This study focuses on challenges to AI adoption in small- and medium sized enterprises (SMEs)in Sweden, as well as solutions to these challenges. The background, and the reason for studyingthe topic, lies in Sweden’s stated vision of becoming one of the world leaders in adopting thepowers of Artificial Intelligence (AI). LÄS MER
2. SUCCESSFUL CHANGE COMMUNICATION IN LARGE ORGANIZATIONS A Qualitative Case Study on a Planned Change in a Swedish County CouncilMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This qualitative case study explores a planned change project and its current change communication used to mediate change within one of Sweden’s largest county councils. A study on change communication is a relevant contribution to the field of organizational change communication as well as to large-scale organizations. LÄS MER
3. Den civil-militära relationens påverkan på strategisk planering : en studie av relationen mellan den militära och politiska ledningen i SverigeMaster-uppsats, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Relations between a country's political leadership and military power are important in many aspects. The military has a force mandate which requires control to balance its strength and loyalty. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Industriell ekonomi och organisation; Mälardalens högskola/Industriell ekonomi och organisation
Sammanfattning : The 2030 Agenda consists of environmental, economic, and social perspectives with 17 universal sustainability goals with 169 targets for the world to meet by the year 2030. Sweden is historically known for its sustainability work, and the Swedish government decided to continue that work by making an action plan for the 2030 Agenda with the expectation that municipalities and regions will execute most of the work. LÄS MER
5. A Strategic Move Towards Power? : A critical discourse analysis of how national leaders of China and the United States frame their foreign trade policies in the trade warMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : By using critical discourse analysis, the purpose of this thesis has been to reveal the hidden power relation behind the discourse on foreign trade policies in the context of the trade war and to examine if grand strategies can be identified in the discourses. The thesis has thus focused on what discourses the national leaders of the United States and China have created and how different words and concepts have been used to form a national strategy on foreign trade policies in the context of the trade war. LÄS MER