Sökning: "the flash"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 219 uppsatser innehållade orden the flash.
1. Perceived risk of cannabis use and cannabis use among Swedish youth : A quantitative study from a public health perspectiveMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Hälsa och välfärd
Sammanfattning : Background: Risk perception has been studied concerning the use of marijuana and it impacts the intention to use that specific substance. Aim: The aim was to study the association between the perceived risk of cannabis use and cannabis use among Swedish youth after controlling for gender, age, and education. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktutveckling
Sammanfattning : This thesis was performed in collaboration with Phoniro AB, that develops digitally unlocked products that are mainly used in home care service. The purpose of the project was to develop one of their products through a user-centered design process. LÄS MER
3. Improving the surface finish of the rubber weight plate : Master thesis in mechanical engineeringMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad
Sammanfattning : Flash is the unwanted or excessrubber material that presents on the outersurface of themolded rubber product. This will affect the surface finish; it is a cosmetic defect andit can be removed. It forms because of the leak or the excess molded rubber materialbetween the surface of the mold, typically on the parting line, (Jordan Anderson,2014). LÄS MER
4. Konsten att döda en digital teknologi och tillvaron därefter : En kvalitativ studie om aktiviteter vid avvecklingen av ettinformationssystemKandidat-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för data- och systemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : To end the use of a digital technology one must go througha process that research entitle information systems (IS)discontinuance. Prior research has developed phases andactivities that can be implemented in the IS discontinuanceprocess, but this knowledge is limited and has not beencompiled. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för fysik och astronomi
Sammanfattning : A significant portion of cancer patients receive radiotherapy as part of their curative or palliative treatment plan. Radiotherapy is however greatly limited by radiation induced toxicities in healthy tissue surrounding the tumour, which can lead to long-term or acute complications for a patient. LÄS MER