Sökning: "umeå universitet 1997"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 58 uppsatser innehållade orden umeå universitet 1997.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper; Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this case study is to examine the crisis response strategies and rhetorical tools Östersunds FK (ÖFK) used in their crisis communication during an economic-crime-crisis. To examine which response strategies ÖFK used to protect their image, Benoit's image repair theory (1997) supplemented with Bruce & Tahlia’s (2008) diversion and Coombs SCCT (2007), are crucial throughout this case study. LÄS MER
2. A Decade to Deliver : The Implementation Progress of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals in the Private SectorMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : As a response to the ‘Grand Challenges’ of the 21st century such as climate change and social inequalities, the achievement of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), released by the United Nations in 2015, became a matter of urgency. The SDGs are a continuation of the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) aiming to cover an even broader scope of social, environmental and economic challenges. LÄS MER
3. ”Enbart några meter från personer med djupa kunskaper” : En studie av makt, kön och status inom universitets kärn- och stödorganisation.Magister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Umeå centrum för genusstudier (UCGS)
Sammanfattning : Surprisingly few studies have been performed regarding gender and general staff in higher education, a workforce that in Sweden is called stödpersonal, meaning supportive staff (my translation). Academic staff is called kärnpersonal, meaning core staff (my translation). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the importance and the interest in financial instrument especially derivatives have increased. The Nobel Prize in Economics 1997 was dedicated to Black & Scholes for their work with finding a new method that estimates option prices for Plain Vanilla Options. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : After independence from the Soviet Union Tajikistan fell into civil war in 1992. The armed conflict ended in 1997 after a peace agreement had been signed between the warring parties. Since, Tajikistan has become increasingly authoritarian, and experts have predicted the renewed onset of war. Yet, peace has been kept for over 20 years. LÄS MER