Sökning: "Big data"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2264 uppsatser innehållade orden Big data.
1. “Even if they live a destructive life, at least they won´t die” A qualitative study of how social workers at housing facilities for individuals in homelessness and substance abuse perceive and act upon violence against womenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is, from a Swedish point of view, to investigate and analyse how social workers at housing facilities for people in homelessness and substance abuse perceive and act upon violence against women. Previous research demonstrates that women in substance abuse are more commonly subjected to violence than women without substance abuse. LÄS MER
2. Introduktionsprocessen utifrån ett handledarperspektiv - En kvalitativ studie om att lära sig ett nytt arbeteKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : There are many challenges in the labor market today due to globalization and newtechnology, which gives an increased need for competent, well-educated and motivatedemployees. One big part of working with Human Resources is to fill this need. LÄS MER
3. A comparative study between fully digital retailers and partly digital retailers on the Swedish sports nutrition marketMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Digitalization has a big impact on the retailing market. Customer behaviour is changing towards an increasing preference for digital sales channels. It is a challenge for companies to adapt to the rapid market changes. Barriers of market entry for digital retailers are decreasing and the competition is getting tougher. LÄS MER
4. Companies' Approach to Digitalization in the Recruitment Process - A multiple case study on Swedish firmsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Currently companies' HR departments find themselves in a rapidly changing technological environment due to the changes driven by digitalization. Digital tools that support the recruitment process are constantly increasing and the technologies on which they are based are becoming increasingly reliable. LÄS MER
5. Technology Acceptance of Future Decision Makers - An Investigation of Behavioral Intention Toward Using Artificial Intelligence Tools in Decision MakingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background & Purpose: Rapid technological advancements makes it difficult for organizations to keep up, this alongside with the world becoming more and more digital results in large amount of data being produced. The technological advancements and the large amount of data available results in that AI can be used as a decision making tool in organizations, enabling better decision making. LÄS MER