Sökning: "Dark Social"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 138 uppsatser innehållade orden Dark Social.
1. Svartskallar - alltid stämplade för något : En semiotisk innehållsanalys av Stors musikvideo "Svartskallar"Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för humaniora
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this essay is to find out through semiotic analysis and rhetorical tools how the music video “Svartskallar” performed by Swedish artist Stor is being mediated and perceived. The word svartskallar is a Swedish slur and derogatory term used towards immigrants and people of other descent than Scandinavian/Arian. LÄS MER
- L2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this thesis social network analysis is applied on the Venona project KGB cables between Stockholm and Moscow during the World War two. The method is quantitative where words are extracted according to two different coding sheets and structured in tables. Software is then used for calculations and visualization. LÄS MER
3. Att erövra femininitet : En narrativ analys av sexualitet och identitet hos utvalda kvinnliga karaktärer i tv-serien EuphoriaKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ)
Sammanfattning : Euphoria is a popular tv-series that has become a part of popular culture with its dark imagery and strong characters. The characters became a big discussion in social media and mantras that people are taking inspiration from. The series has become a phenomenon in social media where people recreate the characters makeup and outfits. LÄS MER
4. Pandemic Politics As A Holocaust 2.0? : The Perception Of The Holocaust In Telegram-Communications Of German Covid-ProtestersMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Hugo Valentin-centrum
Sammanfattning : Embedding itself in the larger discussion on protests against measures taken by governments all over the world to mitigate the effects of the covid-19 pandemic, this work concerns itself with the role of the Holocaust in narratives found in prominent Telegram channels and chat groups of German covid-protests. Building on the existing body of research, it uses the theoretical framework of New Social Movement (NSM) theory to categorise the protests in Germany. LÄS MER
5. Defense Against the Dark Arts: A Quantitative Study on Inoculation Communication Against Fake News Using Fake AuthorityC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : In a digital era, information has never traveled faster. However, the same goes for misinformation and fake news that during recent years has become an issue for societal fundamentals such as elections, public health, and trust in global governance. LÄS MER