Sökning: "Decolonial theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 35 uppsatser innehållade orden Decolonial theory.
1. Visualisering av tystade historier - En dekolonial kulturanalys av verket I firandet av vår kamp finns deras undergångMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The dominant narrative of history, prevalent in Sweden, is of a country which has no structural racism and that had no part in the colonization of the Americas or in the transatlantic slave trade. This is far from the truth, and this study connects Sweden’s role in the slave trade and as a country with colonial ambitions, as well as its history of racial biology, with the racialization of non-white bodies. LÄS MER
2. Weaving relations: Exploring the epistemological interaction between indigenous & traditional ecological knowledge and Eurowestern paradigms in education for sustainable development - an umbrella reviewMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för didaktik och pedagogisk profession
Sammanfattning : Aim: This thesis aims to explore the epistemological challenges and opportunities of integrating Indigenous and Traditional Ecological Knowledge (ITEK) in Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) within the context of Euro-Western paradigms. Theory: In considering epistemological interactions between ITEK in ESD, the theoretical framework for this study is a "weave" of the transformative paradigm as the warp; postcolonial, decolonial, and Indigenous research methodologies as the weft; and the transdisciplinary approach as the frame. LÄS MER
3. I am ashamed that I reacted rudely to my colleague – my harasser: : A qualitative study of attribution of responsibility for harassment in metoo testimonies from the Swedish policeMagister-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för tema
Sammanfattning : This master’s thesis studies testimonies gathered by the #nödvärn initiative – the metoo call from2017 by the Swedish police department for their current and former employees, as well as traineesand students. The thesis contributes to filling an existing research gap about sexualharassment/violence from the perspective of the harassed/victim, by analyzing their description oftheir own experiences and how they attribute responsibility for the harassment. LÄS MER
4. Aunque les cueste la vida/ Even if it will cost them their life : A study of irregular migration between Guatemala and the United States of America and the effects it has on the Maya communitiesKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/HLK, Globala studier
Sammanfattning : Today, many Guatemalans flee the country and leave their home communities behind due to poor living conditions and high unemployment. Irregular migration involves many risks yet is for many seen as a necessity to live a purposeful life. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi; Lunds universitet/Humanekologi
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to investigate how technocratic water management is affecting the possibilities of the public to participate in decision-making and care for their local waters. This was investigated during the consultation process regarding the draft River Basin Management Plan and Program of Measures for the years 2021-2027 in the Bothnian Sea Water District in Sweden. LÄS MER