Sökning: "European Commission"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 827 uppsatser innehållade orden European Commission.
- Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this case study is to use Ian Manner’s normative power theory and Adrian Hyde-Price’s neo-realism theory, in order to explain the Visegrad countries’ resistance against the EU relocation. There is great tension within the EU on how to handle the migration and refugee crisis. LÄS MER
2. BUSINESSEUROPE - AN OPPORTUNISTIC AND STRATEGIC POLICY ACTOR. A study of the policy objectives of BusinessEurope vis-à-vis the EU Institutions following the Implementation of the New Economic Governance Agenda in the European Union.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This Master Thesis aims to study European employer organization BusinessEurope’s policy objectives vis-à-vis the Commission and European Council in the context of the European Semester in the time period of 2015 and 2018. The overall objective of this study is to assess if BusinessEurope and the two EU institutions are mutually interdependent, given their mutual goals of increasing international competitiveness and growth in the EU. LÄS MER
3. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE: HOW AI IS UNDERSTOOD IN THE LIGHT OF DEMOCRACY AND HUMAN RIGHTS. A comparative case study of Sweden, France and the European CommissionMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In recent years, artificial intelligence has become increasingly discussed and it is predicted to have a major impact on our societies in the future, having positive effects but could potentially be negative for democracy. In this paper, I investigate how artificial intelligence will affect human rights and democracy, where I critically evaluate the framing of problems, solutions and regulatory work of three cases. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The worst humanitarian crisis that we are currently watching has prompted to a rise of refugrationflows in today’s globalised world. During the European refugrant crisis the EU external borderswere under pressure and the EU had to find partners to help to secure its borders, as solidarityinside the EU was not enough to carry good management of the refugration flows that werearriving at EU doors. LÄS MER
5. Supporting regional innovation through Clusters - A multiple-case study of five clusters in Innovation Leading + European RegionsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Nowadays, emerging megatrends foster a fierce competition around the world. Authors are constantly studying the impacts of clustering on regional innovation and in turn economic growth and competitiveness of regions. LÄS MER