Sökning: "European Commission"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1015 uppsatser innehållade orden European Commission.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The technology of Blockchain is something new and innovative. It was introduced by a group which goes under the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto through the publishing of the paper “Bitcoin: A peer-to-peer electronic cash system”. LÄS MER
2. GENDERS IN EUROPE: A qualitative study on the construction of gender-neutral language - Sweden as an exampleKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The visibility of individuals who advocate for and identify with genders outside the genderbinary has risen during recent years, but these individuals still face discrimination in many ways. With regard to this the European Commission launched a strategy in 2020 with focus on equal rights for LGBTIQ individuals with an indication that healthcare and gender-inclusive language are pivotal areas for strengthening equality and representation. LÄS MER
3. THE EU – A POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE INFLUENCE ON DEMOCRACY IN HUNGARY? - An analysis on how the EU has affected the democracy in HungaryKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Since Viktor Orbán became prime minister of Hungary in 2010 he has hollowed out the Hungarian Democracy step by step and given himself more influence. Hungary became a member of the EU in 2004, so this has been happening while being a member of the EU, so the question is – what kind of influence does the EU have over the democracy in member states? That is the research question for this thesis, and it has the aim to analyze how the European Commission, European Parliament, and The Council of the European Union have affected the development of democracy in Hungary in the years 2015 – 2021. LÄS MER
4. EUROPEISKA KOMMISSIONENS INTERNA INCITAMENT - En kvalitativ textanalys om Kommissionens arbetssätt för att skydda sina demokratiska kärnvärdenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the European Union has witnessed a threat against the democratic values in the union. There has been a scientifically debate regarding the possibilites and the limitation of EU’s tools for dealing with democratic backsliding in the member states. LÄS MER
5. The Rule of Law in the European Union – A critical analysis of Poland’s rejection of the EU legal orderMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The European Union is founded on certain core values as expressed in its constitutional framework. One of the fundamental values is the adherence of the rule of law, which constitute a legal obligation across all 27 member states. LÄS MER