Sökning: "Event tourism"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 62 uppsatser innehållade orden Event tourism.
1. Reframing plastic through experiences at a beach clean-up : a frame analysis of experience-based learnings at a beach clean-up for creating knowledge, building responsibility and motivation to shape individuals’ pro-environmental plastic behavioursMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : The plastic crisis is one of the major environmental challenges of our times. Plastic pollution impacts our health, water, tourism, fishing and overall ecosystem. Plastic debris has accumulated in natural habitats from the poles to the equator. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : The Swedish tourism sector is expanding. The turnover of 2017 ended on 317 billion SEK, which is an increase with 7,4 % from the year before (Tillväxtverket, 2018). Increased tourism and more events lead to a bigger impact on the environment while at the same time enhancement in tourism development. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation (JMK)
Sammanfattning : Cuba! The name alone connotes many things for people be it rum & cigarrs, old Chevys & colonial buildings, Hemingway & Daquires, Castro & communism, Salsa & Reaggaton, parties & calm life, blue oceans & white sandy beaches, poverty & oppression. As a tourist destination Cuba is sold as a country caught up in a time capsule. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Countries, regions and cities, often in great competition, seek to arrange large and expensive events. The economic efficacy of arranging these events is a question being debated in the political and academic world alike. LÄS MER
5. Tourism Experience in Cashless Society : Investigating links between credit card purchase and satisfactionThe case of FIS Cross Country World Cup -SwedenKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Turismvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The encouragement of governments to turn its systems toward cashless societies will likely lead to an emergence of new touristic experiences. The impacts of cashlessness will affect the creation of the purchasing experience in the tourist mind. LÄS MER