Sökning: "Game flow"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 99 uppsatser innehållade orden Game flow.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Medicinteknik och hälsosystem
Sammanfattning : In Sweden, where a decentralized healthcare system is applied, all patients are registered at a primary healthcare center. To access most of the publicly funded specialized care clinics, patients need to be referred by a general physician at the primary healthcare center. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Arkitektur
Sammanfattning : Our thesis project consists of three architectural interventions: The Mushroom, The Gnat and The Snake, fitting into a vision of a Swedish forest managed in a more sustainable way. A future in which the practice of clear-felling has been abandoned in favor of alternative methods falling under the umbrella term Continuous Cover Forestry (CCF). LÄS MER
3. Improving player experience using Flow in Tower Defense game Daidala : A case study on improving Flow according to Sweetser & Wyeth's GameFlow criteriaKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för speldesign
Sammanfattning : Using a Research through Design approach, this research aims to utilize the criteria of Flow outlined by Csikszentmihályi in Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience (2014) and later adapted to videogames by Sweetser & Wyeth in GameFlow: a model for evaluating player enjoyment in games (2005) to improve the Tower Defense game Daidala by increasing players’ time spent in a state of Flow. This serves to provide future game designers with an example of how this model and these concepts can be applied when designing and developing a game. LÄS MER
4. THE IMPACT OF DYNAMIC GAME DIFFICULTY BALANCING ON PLAYER USER EXPERIENCE IN PUZZLE GAMES : A case studyMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This study delves into the relationship between Dynamic Game Difficulty Balance and Game User Experience in the context of puzzle games. The aim of this study was to explore the impact of DGDB on user experience in puzzle games, focusing on player engagement, immersion, and the occurrence of a-ha moment. LÄS MER
5. Designing micro exertion game for 2-minute active breaks with ML-agent-based skeletal tracking act the Godot EngineKandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents the design and development of an innovative exergame aimed atcombating the adverse effects of sedentary lifestyles, particularly prevalent among officeworkers and gamers. The game, built using the open-source Godot game engine andGoogle's MediaPipe machine learning framework, utilizes motion capture technology totranslate real-world player movements into in-game actions. LÄS MER