Sökning: "Gated recurrent unit"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 17 uppsatser innehållade orden Gated recurrent unit.
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Malmö högskola/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DVMT); Malmö universitet/Malmö högskola/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DVMT)
Sammanfattning : In our thesis we explore the Automatic Question/Answer Generation (AQAG) and the application of Machine Learning (ML) in natural language queries. Initially we create a collection of question/answer tuples conceptually based on processing received data from (virtual) sensors placed in a smart city. LÄS MER
2. A Deep Learning Approach to Predicting the Length of Stay of Newborns in the Neonatal Intensive Care UnitMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Recent advancements in machine learning and the widespread adoption of electronic healthrecords have enabled breakthroughs for several predictive modelling tasks in health care. One such task that has seen considerable improvements brought by deep neural networks is length of stay (LOS) prediction, in which research has mainly focused on adult patients in the intensive care unit. LÄS MER
3. Long Term Forecasting of Industrial Electricity Consumption Data With GRU, LSTM and Multiple Linear RegressionMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Accurate long-term energy consumption forecasting of industrial entities is of interest to distribution companies as it can potentially help reduce their churn and offer support in decision making when hedging. This thesis work presents different methods to forecast the energy consumption for industrial entities over a long time prediction horizon of 1 year. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Fakulteten för datavetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Today, we are living in a data-driven world. Due to a surge in data generation, there is a need for efficient and accurate techniques to analyze data. One such kind of data which is needed to be analyzed are text reviews given for movies. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Short-term power load forecasting is an important part of power system management.It is the premise of network structure planing, electricity tradingand load scheduling. The accuracy of power load forecasting is directly relatedto power system security, stability and economic operation. LÄS MER