Sökning: "Imaging spectroscopy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 83 uppsatser innehållade orden Imaging spectroscopy.
1. Hyperspectral and multispectral satellite data analysis of nitrogen in grazed and ungrazed tundra in Långfjället, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Reindeer are a keystone species in the circumpolar north, where they hold great cultural and ecological importance. Continued climate change threatens the long-term sustainability of reindeer husbandry. Reindeer can affect the tundra landscape, influencing the soil nutrient cycling, including the soil nitrogen availability. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för biovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Sensory processing sensitivity is an innate temperament trait characterized by deeper cognitive processing of stimuli, increased empathy and emotionality, ease of overstimulation, and heightened awareness of subtileties in the environment. This systematic review aims to review the literature that has investigated the neural correlates of sensory processing sensitivity. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för fysik och astronomi
Sammanfattning : In this thesis we investigate two potential applications of machine learning in the context of X-ray imaging and spectroscopy of biological samples, particularly such using X-ray free electron lasers (XFEL). We first investigate the possibility of using an emission spectrum, recorded from a sample after being probed by an incident X-ray, as a diagnostic tool. LÄS MER
4. DEVELOPING METHODS FOR WATER QUALITY MEASUREMENT : Using machine learning and remote sensing to predict absorbance with multispectral imagingMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens universitet/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : Water resources play an important role in society and fulfill various functions such as providing drinking water, supporting industrial production and enhancing the overall landscape. Water bodies, such as rivers and lakes, are particularly important in this context. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för fysik, kemi och biologi
Sammanfattning : Background matching, a form of camouflage, involves species developing patterns and coloration that closely resemble their environment. Humans have utilized camouflage and background matching, particularly in military applications, to reduce detectable characteristics, known as signatures. LÄS MER