Sökning: "Norm changing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 47 uppsatser innehållade orden Norm changing.
1. Homosexuella minoriteter inom minoriteten - en intersektionell studie om rätten till staden i GöteborgKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : It has often been said that a society can be judged by how it treats its weakest.Gothenburg is a city divided, in terms of socioeconomic inequalites. The city seeks tobe "a city for all" and has therefore launched an action plan to better the lives of itsLGBTQ-citizens. LÄS MER
2. Changing Norms about Life Skills and Sexuality Education through Empowerment: A study of public secondary life skills teachers’ experiences and perceptions in ZanzibarMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Formal life skills education, including topics related to sexuality, was developed in the1990s to prevent HIV/AIDS as well as a method to strengthen ‘good’ behaviours amongstudents in schools. In Zanzibar, life skills education interventions have duplicated inrecent years. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för språk, litteratur och interkultur (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to explore how young girls have been portraited in children's literature in the last 40 years. Find out how young girls are portrayed in literature for children. LÄS MER
4. Att arbeta medsvenska som andraspråkselever –en kvalitativ och komparativ studie om lärarsatsningarUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för humaniora, utbildnings- och samhällsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In a society where second language learning becomes frequently considered as the norm in Swedish schools, it is to be considered of utmost importance to respect the term by truly comprehending the meaning of said terms. In this study, the term multilingualism and second language learning will be the center of attention. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Abstract For this thesis I have conducted a discourse analysis on which discourses that are being reproduced in texts on the issue of male engagement in ending child marriage. I am looking at the agency of both males and females, what is taken for granted, words that carry norms and how these are maintain or challenging the dominant discourse on the topic. LÄS MER