Sökning: "Security of supply"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 245 uppsatser innehållade orden Security of supply.
1. Privat-offentlig samverkan: en väg till utveckling av en långsiktig strategi för Sveriges försörjningsberedskap?Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Riskhantering (CI)
Sammanfattning : During recent history, Sweden has experienced several resource-intensive crises. For example, the Västmanland wildfire in 2014 and latest the Covid-19 pandemic. During these crises, those who were managing the crisis incurred a shortage of supplies. LÄS MER
2. Välfärdsbyggande i Östeuropa : En komparativ studie av västeuropeiska och postsocialistiska välfärdssystemKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : Welfare, meaning the well-being of the citizenry, and the supply of it has been one of the central concerns of all leaders throughout history. The expansion of the welfare programs in the western hemisphere during the Cold war is by some regarded as one of the reasons why the “west” emerged victorious from the war in the late 20th century. LÄS MER
3. Delivering sustainable energy transition : A techno-economic analysis on households, businesses and communities of the Keweenaw PeninsulaMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik; KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Energy security understood as the practice by which risks associated with interruptions to the energy supply are low, represents one of the main objectives of energy policies in many countries. In this context, Keweenaw County or Michigan's northernmost County is placed as locked in an unreliable, unsustainable and particularly wasteful energy system. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Stockholm Resilience Centre
Sammanfattning : Drinking water supply insecurity is globally on the rise, and prevalent in most low and middle-income urban areas. Multiple responses have emerged to cope with the lack of a reliable and equitable supply of safe and sufficient drinking water in cities, which presents a wide range of social-ecological implications. LÄS MER
5. Customer Experience without Customer Contact: DSOs Adapting to a Supplier Centric Market : A multiple case study of Swedish DSOsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Structural changes are looming in the Swedish electricity system. Underlying forces pushing for industry practices to transform are sustainability goals, digitalisation and free market ambitions. LÄS MER