Sökning: "assemblage structure"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 uppsatser innehållade orden assemblage structure.
1. Structural controls and associated alterations in the West Maurliden volcanic-hosted massive sulfide deposit, Skellefte district, northern SwedenMaster-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och naturresurser
Sammanfattning : Volcanic-hosted massive sulfide (VMS) deposits are one of the main sources for zinc, copper, lead, silver and gold in Sweden. The majority of VMS deposits in Sweden are located in the Bergslagen region and the Skellefte district (Fig. 1). LÄS MER
2. Effects of active and passive conservation on forest structure and bird diversity in Färna EcoparkKandidat-uppsats, SLU/School for Forest Management
Sammanfattning : Voluntary set-asides are an important part of the conservation of forest species in Sweden. Set aside stands are either treated passively by leaving them untouched (in Swedish abbreviated as NO) or with active, often invasive maintenance (NS). LÄS MER
3. Nocturnal moths use of novel habitats : a case study on a power line in a forest-mire mosaic in boreal SwedenMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Wildlife, Fish and Environmental Studies
Sammanfattning : Biodiversity and pollinators are declining all over the world, and a factor thought to cause this decline is destruction of natural habitats. One new way that has been discussed in an effort to try to mitigate the effects of declining habitats is to understand and use novel habitats, which are habitats created when, for example, building roads, railways, and power lines. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och naturresurser
Sammanfattning : This report aims to characterize the alteration styles and mineralization of the Zn-Pb-Ag Bronäs deposit, in the Sala area of the Bergslagen mining district, Sweden. It presents data collected through 237m of lithological logging and subsequent lithogeochemical data, which, coupled with thin section and SEM analysis has led to the first geological descriptions of the rocks in the deposit. LÄS MER
5. Knowledge and Data Driven Approaches for Hydrocarbon Microseepage Characterizations: An Application of Satellite Remote SensingMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Methane is a potent greenhouse gas that plays a major role in climate change. Significant uncertainty exists in the estimates of emissions from natural methane sources. This uncertainty in data is one of the primary scientific challenges in climate model. LÄS MER