Sökning: "critical discourse"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2541 uppsatser innehållade orden critical discourse.
1. THE CONCEPTION OF THE BATTLE AGAINST HIV IN SOUTH AFRICA - A Critical Discourse Analysis of Speeches by Mandela, Mbeki and ZumaMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : In the past decade South Africa has enrolled the biggest antiretroviral treatment programme(ARV) in the world to treat HIV/AIDS. The country has had a hard time to deal with the diseasefor a long time, however, now seems to make progress in combatting the disease and even setsan example for other countries in the world in how to deal with the disease. LÄS MER
2. Sustainable or sustaining status quo? A critical analysis on depoliticization and the European Green DealKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Green New Deals is a relatively new phenomenon in environmental policy which takes a holistic approach and aims to bridge ecological sustainability and social justice. In 2019, the European Union became the first major economy to adopt and implement such a policy agenda. LÄS MER
3. PORTRAYAL OF ADOPTION IN SWEDISH NEWS MEDIA. A transitivity analysis of social actors in the 2018 Chile adoption news story.Master-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The current study researches how adoption stakeholders are portrayed inSwedish news media by applying a transitivity framework to analyze online newsarticles. The news articles in focus concern adoptions made in the 1970s from Chile toSweden with possible ties to human trafficking. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: The aim of this research is to investigate how ESD intersects with the subject ofMother Tongue Tuition in the compulsory school system via one municipality inSweden. This is done by engaging with two analytical foci: i) the analysis of attitudesandresponses to ESD in MTT. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The use of new information- and communication technologies, and social media platforms in particular, has rapidly increased from 2010-2012, when social media ‘boomed’ in Sweden. Thereafter, these platforms have become integrated in all aspects of everyday life – in the social as well as the functional, e.g. LÄS MER