Sökning: "developed countries"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1681 uppsatser innehållade orden developed countries.
1. WOMEN & DEMOCRACY IN THE ARAB WORLD A Field Study on Women’s Political Participation in Post-revolution EgyptMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Among the countries involved in the 2011 Arab revolution, Egypt and Tunisia are considered to have developed the most. However, Tunisia is the only country recognised as having undergone asuccessful democratic transition, whilst the transition in Egypt has been unstable and not asprosperous. LÄS MER
2. The employment elasticity of economic growth - A global study of trends and determinants for the years 2000-2017.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : In this paper, the employment elasticity of economic growth is calculated for 168 countries globally. The employment elasticity refers to the percentage change in employment associated with a 1% increase in GDP. Therefore, the higher the employment elasticity, the more labor-intensive growth. LÄS MER
3. Defined Benefit Obligations - A Quantitative Study of the Managerial Opportunism within the Accounting of Defined Benefit ObligationsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
4. Do international remittances contribute to achieving the first Sustainable Development Goal (SDG1) in development economies? Empirical evidence from Pooled Mean Group (PMG) estimator.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Eradicating extreme poverty is a fundamental objective and concern for every economy in today’s modernization epoch. Developed countries channel significant amount of financial support annually to poor economies with the core intention of improving their welfare and standard of living. LÄS MER
5. An investigation of the targeted customers of a peer-to-peer car sharing company and how the company’s value proposition should be developed accordinglyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Purpose: Most countries in the world are becoming increasingly urbanized, which implies challenges related to transportation within cities. More individuals in cities, and hence more cars, has consequences such as increased congestion, limited parking space, as well as increased pollution. LÄS MER