Sökning: "eu framing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 91 uppsatser innehållade orden eu framing.
1. What’s harm got to do with it? The framing of accountability and harm in the EU Artificial Intelligence Act ProposalMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Rättssociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The European Union released an Artificial Intelligence (AI) regulation proposal in April 2021 aimed at laying down harmonised rules for AI circulating the Union market. The purpose of this study is to critically examine how accountability and individual, collective, and social harm was approached and framed by the proposal. LÄS MER
2. Energi och hållbarhet – Ett trilemma? En framing-analys av hur Energistadgefördraget ska anpassas till EU:s Gröna GivKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This essay discusses the European commission’s and the European parliament’s framing of how the Energy charter treaty (ECT) should be adapted to the EU’s European Green deal. A framing analysis is used to describe how different actors try to frame the policy process. LÄS MER
3. Abortion Rights in Poland: EU and Oppositional Groups vs Law & Justice and the Socialization of Human RightsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Abstract: This thesis is investigating the situation regarding abortion in Poland since the conservative party Law & Justice came into power. It does so by applying the theory of socialization of human rights, developed by Risse, Ropp & Sikkink (1999). LÄS MER
4. Framställandet av två närliggande konflikter vid två skilda världsordningar - En kvalitativ innehållsanalys av hur säkerhetsdiskursen utvecklats i svensk medierapportering mellan Pragvåren 1968 och Ukrainakriget 2022Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study aims to examine in which way the Swedish security discourse has been portrayed in Swedish media during a nearby conflict at two separate time periods, Prague spring 1968 and the war in Ukraine 2022. The purpose is to find out how the security discourse in the media reporting has changed between these events. LÄS MER
5. The Art of the Political Metaphor : Examining Boris Johnson's use of conceptual metaphors in a speech on BrexitKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för språkstudier
Sammanfattning : As the 2016 Brexit referendum was an election largely decided by the use of language, there was merit in examining how the Leave campaign had managed to be successful. Therefore, this study asks how one of the leave campaign's main figure heads, Boris Johnson, used metaphors to frame the relationship between Britain and the EU. LÄS MER