Sökning: "food security"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 305 uppsatser innehållade orden food security.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The utilisation of pesticides within agriculture may contribute to a transgression of the ecological boundaries of the Earth. However, pesticides play an essential role in sustaining human welfare by providing food security. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Nutrition and Management
Sammanfattning : In Sub- Saharan Africa 222 million people suffer from undernourishment, making it the region with the highest prevalence of undernourishment in the world. The prevalence of household livestock ownership is high in the region, making livestock’s influence on undernourishment and food security an interesting aspect to further examine. LÄS MER
3. Studying the impact of a mobile application in food waste reduction, circular economy, and social interaction inside the community.Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DM)
Sammanfattning : Social and ecological sustainability applications are a significant way to bring equality, equity, and happiness in society. Food waste and food security are two of the most significant problems the people have to tackle the next years. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för informationssystem och –teknologi
Sammanfattning : Background: As a result of food supply chain management, we have access to fresh food from all around the world. But there are some encounters that food supply chain has to deal with. The E. coli outbreak in the US is an illustrative of a widespread problem faced by the food supply chain. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Department of Biosystems and Technology (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : Modern agriculture is characterized by large scale and large-scale farming of a few crops, which rely heavily on external inputs. These kinds of intensive and specialized farming systems are contributing to exceeding the planetary boundaries for our ecosystems. LÄS MER