Sökning: "foreign aid"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 209 uppsatser innehållade orden foreign aid.
1. CHALLENGES FOR CSOS LINKED TO FINANCIAL DEPENDENCY ON FOREIGN D0NORS. A case study of anti-corruption CSOs in UkraineMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Over the last 25 years anti-corruption policies have become inherent to the goal of building good governance within the field of development aid. Local anti-corruption civil society organisations (CSOs) in the countries of the former Soviet Union are important actors for demanding social accountability and legal reforms from their respective governments. LÄS MER
2. En policyanalys av Sidas styrdokument angående deras integrering av FN:s ramverk Human Rights Based ApproachMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Human rights became an important part of the development aid sector in 2003, due to the UN framework Human Rights Based Approach, HRBA. It is used across the sector, including within the Swedish state aid agency, Sida. LÄS MER
3. What factors motivate foreign aid allocation?A comparison of the aid allocation patterns of multilateral and bilateral donorsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Aid allocation patterns have been measured and observed for over four decades and it has been noticed that the aid is allocated differently based on different factors like what kind of donor it is and how they measure the need for aid before donating it. In this study two set of regressions were run and in the first set of regressions, we compare aggregate aid flows from multilateral organizations and bilateral donors respectively, and in our second set we compare aid from five individual bilateral donors. LÄS MER
4. Pro-life, Positioning and Imperialism - A Critical Discourse Analysis of U.S. Foreign Aid Statements on Abortion and Reproductive HealthMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis uses Critical Discourse Analysis to explore how the practice of abortion is defined and created in U.S. presidential administrations’ statements on foreign aid, how the discourses regarding abortion and reproductive health have changed between 1984-2019 and how the U.S. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER