Sökning: "foreign aid"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 212 uppsatser innehållade orden foreign aid.
1. Stakeholder Management in International Development Aid Projects in The Gambia - The issue of planning and its implication to sustainabilityMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Low effectiveness of international development aid projects is becoming an increasingly popular research problem in the academic literature. A number of scholars and practitioners are under the opinion that ineffective stakeholder management is one of the main reasons why the outcomes of many development aid projects fall below expectations. LÄS MER
2. Pro-life, Positioning and Imperialism - A Critical Discourse Analysis of U.S. Foreign Aid Statements on Abortion and Reproductive HealthMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis uses Critical Discourse Analysis to explore how the practice of abortion is defined and created in U.S. presidential administrations’ statements on foreign aid, how the discourses regarding abortion and reproductive health have changed between 1984-2019 and how the U.S. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
4. Actor or ally? Exploring Sweden’s involvement in Turkish gender politics through the Swedish Consulate General in IstanbulMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Genusvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this project is to study the implementation of Sweden’s feminist foreign policy through its gender equality enchancing foreign aid to Turkish civil society, managed by The Swedish Consulate General in Istanbul. Through a multi-methods study based on document analysis of project grant cases in 2019, and in-depth interviews with Consulate staff and representatives from partner organizations, the study maps a web of different actors and processes of change in Turkish gender politics: states, civil society, segments of the public and the international community. LÄS MER
5. Education Projects in Ethiopia: are they democratic? A case study on Official Development AssistanceKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : It would be difficult to argue that an uneducated society in today’s world would persevere beyond that of an educated; education has become an essential key to survival. It has been considered “a foundational driver of development which furthermore helps create self-reliance, economic growth, direction to better health and even democratic societies” (Usaid. LÄS MER