Sökning: "foreign aid"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 246 uppsatser innehållade orden foreign aid.
1. Resilience and vulnerability in the tourism industry during a pandemic. A comparative study between Finland and Sweden on different geographical scalesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : In 2020 the Covid-19 virus spread rapidly and became a global pandemic. This had a severeimpact on the tourism industry since travel was halted due to restrictions imposed to stop thepandemic. This makes it an essential geographical problem since tourism is about the movementof people in different environments. LÄS MER
2. Biståndets effekt på jämställdhet och kvinnlig egenmakt - En empirisk studie av jämställdhetsinriktat bistånd till LDCsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The effectiveness of foreign aid has been an object of debate for a long time, and so has the importance of gender equality for economic development. Foreign aid in support of gender equality and women empowerment in developing countries has grown rapidly over the last few decades. Still, studies regarding the efficiency of gender aid are scarce. LÄS MER
3. Transatlantic culture-carriers : A qualitative study on Swedish companies' organisational culture change in the United StatesKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : All countries have their own national culture, with their own norms, beliefs, attitudes, and values. Every organisation in the world also has their own organisational culture, just like any other social group. Because of the increased globalization throughout the world, more companies are becoming multinational corporations. LÄS MER
4. Swedish and international foreign aid’s impact on democratization processes: A qualitative study on Botswana and UgandaMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Democracy promotion has received increased attention within development cooperation during the 21st century. The purpose of this study is to investigate foreign aid’s impact on democratization processes. LÄS MER
5. Introducing women's political representation as an explanatory variable for aid utilization : An analysis of the influence of women's political representation on the utilization of foreign assistanceKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates how women's political representation influences foreign aid utilization. While recent contributions show that the impact of foreign aid is highly dependent on the recipient government, there is still limited research on the relationship between women's political representation and aid utilization. LÄS MER