Sökning: "gene regulatory networks"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade orden gene regulatory networks.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för astronomi och teoretisk fysik; Lunds universitet/Beräkningsbiologi och biologisk fysik
Sammanfattning : Neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s can be treated with stem-cell derived specialized neurons. In order to achieve precise directed neural diﬀerentiation in vitro we need to understand the gene regulatory mechanisms behind in vivo neural tube patterning. LÄS MER
2. Identifying Cell Reprogramming Roadblocks by Modelling Induced Pluripotency with Boolean Networks and Dynamical SystemsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för astronomi och teoretisk fysik; Lunds universitet/Beräkningsbiologi och biologisk fysik
Sammanfattning : The generation of induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells from differentiated cells is a process of great scientific interest due to the medical potential of such cells. This process (called 'reprogramming' of cells) is however notoriously inefficient and still not very well understood. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Bioinformatik
Sammanfattning : Many diseases, such as cardiovascular diseases, cancer and diabetes, originate from several malfunctions in biological systems. The human body is regulated by a wide range of biological systems, composed of biological entities interacting in complex networks, responsible for carrying out specific functions. LÄS MER
4. The Differential Rank Conservation Algorithm (DIRAC) Reveals Deregulation of Central Metabolic Pathways in Hepatocellular CarcinomaH-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för kemi- och bioteknik
Sammanfattning : Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) is a deadly disease without existing cure or effective treatment. If the genetics and metabolics of this form of liver cancer would be better understood the chance of developing effective treatments would likely increase.HCC cells are different from normal liver cells. LÄS MER
5. Parameter optimization of linear ordinary differential equations with application in gene regulatory network inference problemsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Numerisk analys, NA
Sammanfattning : In this thesis we analyze parameter optimization problems governed by linear ordinary differential equations (ODEs) and develop computationally efficient numerical methods for their solution. In addition, a series of noise-robust finite difference formulas are given for the estimation of the derivatives in the ODEs. LÄS MER