Sökning: "knowledge of results"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12158 uppsatser innehållade orden knowledge of results.
1. Digitalisering & gränslöst arbete: Upplevelsen av stress och effekterna av arbetsplatsnormer i processindustrinKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Digitalization has resulted in a more boundaryless work environment, which puts pressure on organizations and workers to be flexible and adaptable. The aim of this report is to extend the knowledge about the effects of digital tools on workers’ psychosocial work environment and to study how an organization’s social norms affect how workers relate to boundaryless work. LÄS MER
2. ALLE MAN ONBOARD? - En kvalitativ studie om introduktionsprocessen utifrån nyanställdas perspektiv.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to gain knowledge about the introduction process, and identify which factors related to the introduction process prevent and improve job satisfaction from the perspective of blue and white collar workers. Data has been collected from eight semi structured interviews conducted with three blue collar employees and five white collar employees, all employed by the organization within the last year. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this study was to gain knowledge about the institutionalized deathin contemporary Sweden and the experiences of death expressed both by carerecipients and health professionals. The theoretical framework used in this study isbased on the stress-appraisal-coping model developed by Richard Lazarus and SusanFolkman, Kenneth Pargaments theory of religious coping, and complemented by LisaSands concept of life links. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : There seems to be a lack in research studies concerning leadership within the manufacturing industry, especially regarding transformational and transactional leadership and also the relationships between managers and co-workers. Looking into the work organization of the manufacturing industry, often controlled by lean production principles and just-in-time production, one could assume that the transactional leadership is desired. LÄS MER
5. ”VI MÅSTE LEVERERA PÅ MYCKET HÖGRE NIVÅ FÖR ATT ACCEPTERAS” - En studie om kvinnliga chefers förutsättningar i kvinnodominerad respektive mansdominerad kontextKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Sweden is often presented as a role model for other countries regarding democracy and gender equality. However, a horizontal division between the sexes regarding the orientation of education and hence the choice of work, which in turn means that the labor market is severely divided into sexes, is depicted. LÄS MER