Sökning: "knowledge transfer"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1000 uppsatser innehållade orden knowledge transfer.
1. Adapting to Accelerated Digitalization of Learning Services - A Single Case Study of Global Service Training at Volvo BusesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to research the accelerated digitalization of learning services in a globalcontext. The thesis further aims to research how a multinational company can leverage digitalsolutions to add value for their aftermarket. To fulfill this aim, the research is conducted incollaboration with the global bus manufacturing company Volvo Buses. LÄS MER
2. The innovation intermediary’s guide to the AI Factory - A study of AI Sweden as an intermediary in a system of innovationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates the role of intermediaries in innovation systems. By studying how AI Sweden accelerates the use and adoption of artificial intelligence on a national level, it focuses on how an intermediary adds value in a technological innovation system. LÄS MER
3. Targeting the Poor Secondary Students for Stipend: Identifying the Gap between Policy and ImplementationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc Economics.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Medie- och Informationsteknik; Linköpings universitet/Tekniska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to investigate whether a map-based visualization of real-time file transfers can provide an overview and facilitate the workflow for the employees at Filmgate, a VFX company. In particular, how the interface should be implemented to provide a quick and easy overview as well as without being perceived as distracting or cluttered. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Though images are ubiquitous in everyday life and have always been part of politics, research on the visual aspects of political communication recently gained momentum, especially with the rise of social media. This opens up a platform to analyze the role of visuals in communicating political ideas. LÄS MER