Sökning: "sustainable investing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 228 uppsatser innehållade orden sustainable investing.
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Due to social and environmental crises, the concept of sustainability has grown in importance in our society over the past years. Things are changing, even in the financial industry. LÄS MER
2. Consumer Preferences for Alternative Powertrain in Construction Equipment - A Discrete Choice AnalysisMagister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Increased focus on sustainability and climate change has made reduction in CO2 emissions a priority across all industries. The construction equipment (CE) industry sees alternate powertrain technologies like battery electric and hydrogen fuel-cells as the solution to the climate problem and has therefore started investing in this domain. LÄS MER
3. Acquiring for Long-term Value Creation:A Case Study at Entreprenörinvest : “How does the entrepreneurial process regarding local direct investments impact the creation of long-term value?”Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Abstract: Background: In the southern areas of Sweden, around the birthplace of household brands such as IKEA, Peab, and Husqvarna, widespread entrepreneurial ventures have grown and seen their first few years of success. Alongside our collaborating private equity firm Entreprenörinvest we are trying to further expand the knowledge and descriptive concepts of what makes these entrepreneurial ventures successful. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the role of sustainability in Nordic venture capital. Using stakeholder interviews, the thesis aims to uncover the key drivers behind the industry sustainability momentum. LÄS MER
5. An investigation of Sustainable Assets, Equitiesand the Bond market during the Globalpandemic, COVID-19Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Nationalekonomi; Linköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : ESG investing has been a hot topic during several years and there have been numerousstudies examining the relationship between sustainable assets and non-sustainable assetsincluding green bonds, social bonds, environmental bonds, ESG-bonds and ESG indices;conventional bonds, S&P 500, common stocks and non-ESG indices. During negative marketshocks several ESG stocks and indices have been shown to outperform common stocks andindices. LÄS MER