Sökning: "transaction price"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 171 uppsatser innehållade orden transaction price.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background: The efficient market hypothesis is a theory that has been widely debated andstudied during the years. Some agree with the theory, but some disagree. One way to study theefficient market hypothesis is by looking at the possibility to gain positive abnormal return onthe stock market. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fastighetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : On the Swedish real estate market, it is not uncommon for the transaction price to drastically exceed the list price. Consequently, a debate has emerged regarding what the drastic price difference is caused by. It is often discussed if the price difference is a result of underpricing by the realtor. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statistiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The growing expansion of price comparison sites, where shops are compared and ranked in order of lowest prices, has contributed to reduced friction and transaction costs for consumers. Previous research in this field of study has primarily relied on examining the relationships between ranking and consumers’ demand for the resellers’ products. LÄS MER
4. List prices in Icelandic residential property sales - A strategic tool for achieving higher sales price or shorter time-on-market?Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fastighetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In recent years, Iceland has experienced a growing demand for residential housing and the average square-meter price for apartments and single-family homes in the Capital Region has almost doubled between 2010 and 2019. Property sales in Iceland are most commonly intermediated by real estate brokers and the sales process stands in contrast to other Nordic countries, since it involves a bidding procedure with sealed, or secret, bids. LÄS MER
5. Valuation of Small Private Firms - A review of the most common theoretical frameworks for valuing firms, applied on a small private Swedish businessKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to provide the reader with an overview of the current issues and practices of valuing small private firms. Focusing on methods such as; Asset-, Income-, Multiple- and Real option-based approach. Thenceforth, applying said practices on an earlier cross-national acquisition of a small private Swedish firm. LÄS MER