Sökning: "Boundary Object"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 46 uppsatser innehållade orden Boundary Object.
1. Crossing Boundaries: Stage-Gate Model as a Boundary Object - A qualitative study on the function of the stage-gate model as a boundary object in cross-functional workMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Design is a very ambiguous term. It can be referred to as a thing, an activity, a process, and even a strategy. Because of its many meanings and definitions, it is argued that design can have more than one purpose or role. LÄS MER
3. Hur spel blir kulturarv : En fallstudie om kulturarvsproduktion utifrån praktiker i Play Beyond Play på Tekniska museetMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för ABM
Sammanfattning : This research explores games as cultural heritage. The purpose of this study is to contribute with knowledge about how games as cultural heritage is made. The study seeks answers to which principal museum practices that are being carried out in the work with games as cultural heritage and what constitutes them. LÄS MER
4. Adapting the lead time tree model to include immaterial activities : Extending the lead time tree model to enable mapping, efficiency evaluation and waste identification in order fulfillment processesMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Produktionsutveckling
Sammanfattning : Much research regarding efficiency in manufacturing industry has historically been focused on the material activities of the shop floor. However, companies that merely focus on material activities when trying to improve lead times, risk losing potential for improvements within immaterial activities such as planning, engineering, design, and purchasing, which often constitute the most time consuming parts of the order fulfillment processes. LÄS MER
5. More Than A Helping Hand: Male Masturbatory Aids and the Construction of Heterosexual MasculinityMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för konsthistoria och visuella studier
Sammanfattning : In this paper, I explore the construction and articulation of heterosexual masculinity through male masturbatory aids, and how these aids manipulate and interact with heterosexual desires, pleasures and intimacies. The first chapter of this paper is given over to historically contextualising attitudes and perceptions of male masturbation and entwining this with a history of masculinity. LÄS MER