Sökning: "Depth perception"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 236 uppsatser innehållade orden Depth perception.
1. Younger patient´s experience of living with mechanical circulatory support. A phenomenological-hermeneutic studyMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Aims and objectives: To describe younger patients’ experiences of living with a mechanicalcirculatory support with focus on self-efficacy.Background: Heart failure is increasing even among younger patients. Life-threatening heart failurecan occur and the patient will need heart transplantation. LÄS MER
2. Motivation on Twitter : A qualitative study examining motivational factors for political participation in #svpolKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ)
Sammanfattning : This work takes off in earlier studies concerning motivational factors to interact in various social media in relation to societal and political discussions. The aim for this study is to garner a deeper understanding about how users on Twitter are motivated to take part in debates beneath the hashtag #svpol. LÄS MER
3. DOES YOUR BRAND NEED ONLINE INFLUENCER MARKETING? IT DEPENDS : A mixed method approach to country of origin, brand image, and online influencer marketing on consumers’ purchase intention online.Magister-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to further explore the modern phenomenon of COO, brand image, and online influencer marketing as they relate to consumer's purchase intention online. This empirical study employs a mixed method approach with quantitative exploratory factor analysis through a survey as well as qualitative exploration through focus groups and in-depth interviews. LÄS MER
4. Hope against hope_An exploratory study of perceptions of current and future global progress among communication for development expertsMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Multi-country surveys indicate widespread pessimism about global progress and about the effectiveness of the international development sector, despite indicators showing significant advancement in most areas. These perceptions are especially noteworthy because they can influence the public’s opinion on other social issues such as multilateralism, migration, or poverty. LÄS MER
5. “Boys can be victims too” - Down to Zero: Combatting Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children in South East AsiaKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : War, conflict and instability increase the presence of Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children (CSEC), while globalization and the Internet have internationalized the prob- lem. Though girls are often seen as the primary victims of CSEC, increasing amounts of boys and Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and Intersex victims are identified each year. LÄS MER