Sökning: "Ethnic Group"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 269 uppsatser innehållade orden Ethnic Group.
1. JÄMLIKHET OCH RESPEKTFULLA RELATIONER I KLASSRUMMET Intervjuer med högstadieelever födda i Syrien och SverigeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : Aims:Syrian children who have experienced the terror of civil war have happily found themselves in a peaceful Sweden, where there is a completely different value system and a different "normal" life. The purpose of this essay is to ex-amine some of these teen-agers' perception of new values and principles of gender equality and to observe the changes that have taken place in their way of thinking, especially as these children are raised according to the strict rules of Islamic-Arab tradition. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Europe is waiting for us is a discourse based text analysis of three Bosnian political parties. These three parties are the biggest ethnonationalist parties in the country, and each represents one of the three ethnicities; HDZ BiH for the Croats, SDA for the Bosniaks and SNSD for the Serbs. LÄS MER
3. Economic Inequality, Ethnic Group Dynamics, and Domestic Terrorism : The Destructive Effects of Collectively Experienced GrievancesKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för freds- och konfliktforskning
Sammanfattning : This paper studies how economic inequality between ethnic groups affects domestic terrorism. Drawing on theories concerning horizontal inequality, ethnic group dynamics, political violence, and domestic terrorism, the following hypothesis is developed: Increased economic inequality between ethnic groups increases domestic terrorism. LÄS MER
4. Individualized Islamic practices and proving ‘normality’ - Thoughts and experiences of Muslim international students regarding their Muslim identities and everyday religious practices in Swedish societyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Due to a rapid growth of immigration from Muslim majority countries, the number of Muslims living in Sweden has dramatically increased since 1950s. Sweden has a very diverse Muslim population in terms of cultural, ethnic, political, linguistic and educational background. LÄS MER
5. Survivors of Terrorism - A Study on How Survivors of the Terrorist Attacks Perceive their AttackersKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The growing number of victims as the result of increased terrorism has caused a real concern. Because many of the victims ends into mental disorders, the scholarships in this regard has increased. However, it is rare to find scholarships focusing on the attitudes held by the victims produced in line with the sufferings caused by terrorism. LÄS MER