Sökning: "IT and Management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 17823 uppsatser innehållade orden IT and Management.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Förvaltningshögskolan
Sammanfattning : During the Covid-19 pandemic, Sweden realized that our elderly care was badly affectedduring the crisis. This thesis will look into how the government can use the instrument ofstate funded subsidies towards municipalities to increase elderly care resources throughbudget steering during a dynamic crisis like Covid-19. LÄS MER
2. Resilience and vulnerability in the tourism industry during a pandemic. A comparative study between Finland and Sweden on different geographical scalesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : In 2020 the Covid-19 virus spread rapidly and became a global pandemic. This had a severeimpact on the tourism industry since travel was halted due to restrictions imposed to stop thepandemic. This makes it an essential geographical problem since tourism is about the movementof people in different environments. LÄS MER
3. A Justified Infringement on Privacy? - A Qualitative Study on the Private Labour Market Actors’ Perceptions of Workplace Drug TestingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to get an understanding of the perceptions and experiencesof drug tests as a measure to prevent substance use at workplaces. The focus was toexplore the perceptions of different actors within the private labour market concerningthe integrity-sensitive aspects that are connected to drug test at work places and tounderstand perceptions on drug prevention, positive test results and drug rehabilitation inrelation to drug tests. LÄS MER
4. Redovisningskvalitet & omställningsstöd - En studie om de statliga bidragens effekt på redovisningskvalitet under coronapandeminMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Introduction: The quality of financial reporting is imperative for its utility. It is therefore ofgreat importance that accounting information reflect the underlying transactions in a correctmanner. LÄS MER
5. Child and adolescent mental health intervention: The perspectives of social workers and religious healers in GhanaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The involvement of social workers and religious healers in the treatment and management of child and adolescent mental health disorder (CAMHD) is not a new phenomenon in most African contexts such as Ghana. CAMHD is a global burden, and it is projected to be more in Low and medium-income countries (LMICs) than in High income countries (HICs) in the near future due to the lack of attention and support accorded mental health care in LIMCs. LÄS MER