Sökning: "IT and Management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15761 uppsatser innehållade orden IT and Management.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Trust has a fundamental importance in a society. Confidence for community institutions such as the government, the healthcare system, the police authority, the media and the public health agency is an important part of the functioning of society. LÄS MER
2. Entrepreneurship Education in HEIs: Comparing Innovative Teaching Methods and Curriculum Design Approaches - A Multiple Case Study of 5 European HEIsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The thesis addresses modern practices in teaching methods and curriculum design approaches that are currently being used by top-ranked European higher education institutions (HEIs) in delivering their entrepreneurship programs. It reveals key differences and similarities in terms of what content and teaching methods the programs are using to teach entrepreneurship. LÄS MER
3. Managing innovation from a leadership perspective in an IT-consultancy firm - A case study of Cybercom GroupMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The IT-consultancy industry faces a paradigm shift. Successfully transform from resource-basedconsulting to asset-based consulting can be the difference between prosperity and being disruptedaway. Instead of fulfilling customers’ requirements, IT-consultancy firms have to developorganisational capabilities in managing innovative solutions. LÄS MER
4. Towards a Green Techno-Economic Paradigm - The implications of EUs strategy to finance a sustainable growth on industry dynamics from a neo-Schumpeterian perspectiveMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The consequences of climate change are becoming more and more evident. Environmentalshocks in terms of massive forest fires, ferocious cyclones and droughts have become morefrequent leading to mass migrations and business disruptions. It has now been declared that wehave reached a tipping point and that further global warming is inevitable. LÄS MER
5. How can the CFO be a valuable ally for innovation? - A multiple-case study on what current methods CFOs are using for fostering innovation in an organisationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Globalisation, digitalisation and rapid advancements in technology are creating faster businessenvironments which demand organisations to be more innovative. At the same time, it has beenproven difficult for companies to successfully manage innovation. LÄS MER