Sökning: "Linz stepan"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 33 uppsatser innehållade orden Linz stepan.
1. Polen och Ungern - från demokratisering till autokratisering : En kvalitativ komparativ fallstudie om den negativa demokratiska trenden i Polen och UngernKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : This is a qualitative comparative case study, with two cases in focus Poland and Hungary. The purpose of this study is to compare two similar cases of negative democratic trends and to view similarities and differences. LÄS MER
- L2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Abstract Title: Polens demokratiska utveckling 2015 till 2021 Course: STVA22, Uppsatsarbete 12hp Authors: Emma Bäckström, Malva Fors Holfält, Josephine Nilsson Advisor: Kalle Ekholm Key words: Bermeo; democratic consolidation; democratic backsliding; development; PiS; Poland; Linz & Stepan. Purpose: To describe and to explain the democratic backsliding of Poland between 2015 and 2021 Methodology: Qualitative research Theoretical perspective: The main topic this essay will discuss is the democratic development in Poland. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the reasons behind democratic backsliding by looking at the past 15 years of democratic development in Poland and Hungary, two backsliding countries, and comparing it with Czech Republic, a country that has not faced severe democratic backsliding. Previous research has pointed to many different possible reasons for backsliding but there is no agreement on theoretical explanations, especially not for backsliding in countries that were previously perceived as having consolidated democracy. LÄS MER
4. Polen, en demokratisk tillbakagång? : En kvalitativ fallstudie av Polens demokrati utifrån fem interaktiva arenorKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this paper is to examine the Republic of Poland and to what extent the country meets Linz and Stepan´s five arenas of a consolidated democracy which are as follows; Civil society, Political society, Rule of law, State apparatus and Economic society. The application of these five arenas on Poland are due to the political changes that have occurred since the year 2015 when PiS and Andrzej Duda formed a government. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study aims to demonstrate the reasons why there is a prevailing difference in democratization between the south American countries Chile and Peru. By applying democratization researchers, Juan Linz, and Alfred Stepans framework: The Five Arenas of a Consolidated Democracy, and a causal mechanism. LÄS MER