Sökning: "Modular housing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 39 uppsatser innehållade orden Modular housing.
- Master-uppsats, Konstfack/Industridesign
Sammanfattning : A Story of placement looks at displacement in Colombia during three different time periods: 529 years ago during colonization, today, and a speculative scenario in 10 years. The project springs from traditional ecological knowledge developed by indigenous Colombian communities, and applies it to create a habitat proposal for a displaced community in Medellin. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Uppsala universitet/Byggteknik och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : This work has emerged as a result of the lack of student housing in Uppsala. To saturate the housing market, other cities have resorted to temporary building permits and modular houses to establish housing in a fast and safe way. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Arkitekthögskolan vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The world’s population is increasing and every day, more people are coming to the cities. People are constantly relocating their houses for meeting their needs. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Teknisk akustik
Sammanfattning : The thesis investigates the acoustic performance of light weight timber constructions known as timber volume elements and vibration insulation methods employed in these. Common materials used in light weight timber floor constructions and different floor configurations consisting of these materials were also studied. LÄS MER
5. The High Garden : An architectural exploration on how to integrate vertical farming and modular architecture inside city centresMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Arkitekthögskolan vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The state of the world is changing. By 2050, The earth’s population will increase by 3 billion and building sector is asked to construct 3 billion new housing units inside urban centres. Since one of the fundamental needs is food, agriculture sector also needs to adjust itself to this growing number of people. LÄS MER