Sökning: "Political elite"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 184 uppsatser innehållade orden Political elite.
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Governance is a predominant paradigm in political science, characterizing how current regimes are increasingly steered by multiple societal actors and structures. The specific purpose and processes of such arrangements however, remain vague in theory and in practice. LÄS MER
2. The United States’ Enemy Image against North Korea during the Presidency of Donald J. Trump : Decision-Making at the Elite-LevelKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The United States' enemy image of North Korea has been on its political agenda since the Korean war. Weapons of mass destruction has, since the Cold War, shown the complexity it brings on conflictual interests and decision-makers persuading efforts. LÄS MER
- L2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : During the past century China has increased its economic engagement in Zambia which has captured the attention of International Relations studies. The magnitude of Chinese economic linkages to Africa in terms of investment, trade and aid is nothing but of great importance at many levels in relation to its implication for the Zambian people (Morgan 2018). LÄS MER
4. What is the True Cost of Mass Polarization? : A Study of the Relationship Between Political Polarization and Trust in Political Institutions in the United StatesKandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Democracy is defined by the element of competition. Elite party competition has become one of the most discussed contemporary developments in the United States. Elected representatives from the main parties have become internally homogeneous, deepening the divide of ideologies between one another. LÄS MER
5. Governing the emerging sociotechnical imaginary of a climate-positive Sweden : an exploration of the political discussion on negative emissions technologies as a climate change solutionMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : In recent years, negative emissions technologies (NETs) have gained attention as a strategy to tackle climate change. While the academic debate on NETs has been heated, international and national governance frameworks for regulating and incentivising the technologies largely remain unseen. LÄS MER