Sökning: "Sweden Democrats"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 235 uppsatser innehållade orden Sweden Democrats.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : What can explain the radical right party voting of citizens that have emigrated abroad? Results from the 2014 SOM survey of Swedish expatriates show that 7% of the expatriate population voted for the radical right party of Sweden – the Sweden Democrats. The research area of radical right party support is substantial, and there have been numerous studies presenting explanations to why individuals vote for radical right parties. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Right-wing nationalist parties are growing throughout the world. The French Front National, Hungarian Jobbik, Austrian FPÖ, Danish Folkeparti (People Party), Swedish Sverigedemokraterna (Sweden Democrats), and other nationalist parties set their stake in the ground and claim a new political agenda that is either populist or extreme and Fascist. LÄS MER
3. Possibly Performative Populism Within the Sweden Democrats : A Content Analysis of the Speeches of Jimmie ÅkessonKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to examine if performative populism exists within the Sweden Democrats and if the level of populism has changed over time. By using a gradational approach when conceptualising populism, it seeks to address a case of ‘mixed bags’. LÄS MER
4. Samma fråga med med olika svar? : En studie som jämför Sverigedemokraternas budskap om partiets äldrepolitik i valmanifest, motion och i debattartiklar.Kandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för mediestudier
Sammanfattning : Through the phenomenon of digitization, political parties are now able to communicate their messages in a variety of ways. With this in mind, it is interesting to see how different parties tweak and refine their messages to different target groups. Earlier research suggests that arguments that affect people's feelings are those that make us act. LÄS MER
5. Political Climate : How Environmental Attitudes relates to Support for Radical Right-wing Parties in the Nordic CountriesMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Nordic countries are geographically, culturally and politically close, and have all witnessed an upsurge in support for radical right-wing parties over the past decades. Although the five parties: the Danish People’s Party, the Finns Party, the Icelandic Progressive Party, the Norwegian Progress Party, and the Sweden Democrats, are different when it comes to party history and how accepted they have been by other parties, they are today similar in their anti-immigration rhetoric, their critique of the established elites and to some extent their welfare chauvinism. LÄS MER