Sökning: "Sweden Democrats"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 258 uppsatser innehållade orden Sweden Democrats.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Förvaltningshögskolan
Sammanfattning : The Swedish Social Democratic Party (SAP) has been the most influential political party in Sweden during the 20th century. This study investigates the changes in social democratic ideology by analysing the party programs, between the periods of 1975 to 2020, and by interviewing the people who wrote the programs. LÄS MER
2. PICTURES AT AN ELECTION A visual semiotic analysis of Swedish political parties’ visual communication in the 2018 electionMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The following thesis utilizes visual social semiotic analysis in order to investigate the usage of images by Swedish political parties during the election campaign to the Swedish Riksdag of 2018. Visual semiotics is used to identify the themes and the visual methodology used in images in election posters before comparing these to posts made by the parties on Facebook the week preceding the election in 2018 in order to ascertain whether there were differences in said themes and methodology in the posters compared to the Facebook posts or not. LÄS MER
3. Reflections on the Ideological Evolution of the Sweden Democrats party : A Qualitative Analysis of party programs over timeKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : In 2018, the Sweden Democrats party has gained 17.5 per cent of the votes during the Swedish general elections. Consequently, with this success, they became the third largest party in the riksdag. LÄS MER
4. EN FRÅGA SOM FÖRENAR DE OFÖRENLIGA? En komparativ idéanalys av euroskepticism hos Sverigedemokraterna och VänsterpartietKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Even though the support for the European Union is stronger than ever before, there is a today a polarization between EU-sceptics and EU-supporters. Euroscepticism is today practiced by European parties on both ends of the political left–right scale, emerging in an anti-globalist Euroscepticism and an anti-capitalist Euroscepticism. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper is to analyse whether the view on the European union as an institution and a political actor has changed over time whitin the swedish christian democratic party. The period of time that is analysed starts at 1993 and ends at 2018, and it is clear that during this period a significant change in focus whitin the christian democrats with regards to three specific policy areas in EU-politics has occured. LÄS MER