Sökning: "Populist radical right"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 55 uppsatser innehållade orden Populist radical right.
1. Bemötande av populistiska partier : Regeringsbildning i de nordiska länderna mellan 1990 och 2020Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The rise of populism has put a strain on democracies all over the world, all from South and North America to Asia. The Northern European countries are no exception to this situation, and the rise of right-wing populist parties in the Nordic countries have taken its toll on their respective parliamentary institutions. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : Since the 1990s the support for the populist radical right parties has steadily increased. This essay investigates if there is a common policy preference among this party-family that makes them successful, irrespective of each party’s national belonging. LÄS MER
3. Income Inequality and Support for the Populist Radical-Right : A panel data study of the Gini coefficient and the support for the Sweden Democrats covering the election years from 2002 to 2014Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Over the past two decades there has been a significant increase in the support for radical-right populist parties in Europe. Simultaneously the income inequality has been rising. The aim of this thesis is to examine how income inequality affects the support for populist radical-right parties. LÄS MER
4. Populist Radical Right Parties into Parliament : Changes in mainstream parties’ political positions in parliamentary debates on immigration and refugeesMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Do Populist Radical Right Parties have an impact on the attitudes of other parties? Despite drawing much attention from the general public as well as academics, there is no clear answer to this conundrum. In this paper I examine how mainstream political parties change their positions in parliamentary debates on immigration and refugees after Populist Radical Right Parties enter parliament. LÄS MER
5. VARFÖR RÖSTAR FLER MÄN ÄN KVINNOR PÅ HÖGERPOPULISTISKA PARTIER? En studie kring kulturell backlash påverkan på könsgapetKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In most of the countries in Europe it exists a substantial overrepresentation of men voting for right wing populist parties. This paper focuses on understanding why these parties attract more men than women. LÄS MER