Sökning: "gender roles"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1161 uppsatser innehållade orden gender roles.
1. Parental Perceptions, Experiences, and Expectations on the Teaching of Sexuality Education in and Out of Gambian SchoolsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: This study seeks to contribute to the literature inadequacy in the field of sexuality education in the Gambia by highlighting the controversies surrounding sexuality education for young people by exploring the perceptions, experiences, and expectations of parents on the teaching of sexuality education in and out of Gambian schools.Theory: The theoretical framework that guided the methodology and data analysis of the study was the post-modern feminist theory which utilizes the constructivist perspective and the psychoanalytic approaches to sexuality by also making use of the Freudian frameworks. LÄS MER
2. FOOD COMMERCIALS AND GENDER. A Comparative Analysis of Gender-role Portrayal in Swedish and Japanese Food CommercialsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to investigate Swedish gender role stereotypes in advertising by analysing 82 different Swedish video commercials of the product category food and cooking and then conducting a cross-cultural comparison of earlier data from Japanese commercials. The commercials are categorised based on the setting that it takes place in, and examples of appearing roles and gender portrayals are described. LÄS MER
3. Aniaras kvinnor – det andra könet ombord? En studie av Harry Martinsons epos Aniara ur ett genusperspektivKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This essay examines the power relation between men and women by looking at gender stereotypes and patriarchal structures in Aniara, an epos on verse by Harry Martinson written in 1956. Aniara is often described as a dystopian epos and sometimes even as a sci-fi adventure. LÄS MER
4. The Matrix Behind Womanhood : Political Ideology and Substantive Representation of Women in PolandMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : In 2015 the Polish political environment saw a sudden change with the election of PiS (Prawo i Sprawiedliwość/Law and Justice), a conservative right-wing wing party that became the ruling voice in society. Due to the interconnectedness of politics and religion, the role of the Catholic church gained prevalence leading to a shift in the preferred discursive practices. LÄS MER
5. Aktiva fredskvinnor : En mikrohistorisk studie över Internationella Kvinnoförbundet för Fred och Frihet i Växjö 1935-1967Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : Abstract This microhistorical study examines the local circle of Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom in Växjö during the years 1935 to 1967. The purpose of the essay is to contribute to research in women’s history by describing and analyzing some of the association’s members and activities. LÄS MER