Sökning: "Protein extraction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 58 uppsatser innehållade orden Protein extraction.
1. Alkaline Protein Extraction of Oat Bran and Oat Endosperm Flour - the Effect of pH during Extraction and PrecipitationMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Livsmedelsteknik och nutrition (master)
Sammanfattning : An increased understanding of the negative impacts of animal-based proteins, on both environment and health, has led to a rise in the demand for plant-based proteins. To meet the demands, conventional crops must be efficiently utilized. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Tillämpad biokemi; Lunds universitet/Teoretisk kemi
Sammanfattning : Biological pharmaceuticals are the answer to many severe diseases of today’s society. Some of these are protein-based drugs and can be produced from human blood plasma. In order to guarantee the safety of patients, absence of any pathogens needs to be ensured. LÄS MER
3. Extraction of miR-223 from human blood plasma and quantification using the two-tailed RT-qPCR and absolute quantificationKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för biovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Sepsis is a very dangerous and life-threatening disease that develops when the body’s reaction to infection causes damage to the body’s tissues and organs. It is difficult to diagnose it and it develops fast leading to a high mortality rate. LÄS MER
4. Extraction of gating mechanisms from Markov state models of a pentameric ligand-gated ion channelMaster-uppsats, KTH/Proteinvetenskap
Sammanfattning : GLIC är en pH-känslig pentamerisk ligandstyrd jonkanal (pLGIC) som finns i cellmembranet hos prokaryoten Gloeobacter violaceus. GLIC är en bakteriell homolog till flera receptorer som är viktiga i nervsystemet hos de flesta eukaryotiska organismer. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för biologisk grundutbildning
Sammanfattning : Oats (Avena sativa) have been one of the most important cereals in Swedish crop history, completely dominating domestic cereal production in the 19th and early 20th centuries. During this time, oats were mainly used as horse feed and since then, production has decreased with decreased use of horses. LÄS MER