Sökning: "Rental models"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 37 uppsatser innehållade orden Rental models.
1. Ownership is so last year! An investigation of the relationship between consumer characteristics and attitude towards rental of second-hand clothingMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Thesis purpose: This research investigates the effect of six specific consumers’ characteristics, i.e. LÄS MER
2. Dressing up the environmental potential for product-service systems: A comparative life cycle assessment on consumption in rental clothing vs. linear business modelsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : Alternative business models such as product-service systems (PSSs) have been cited as a solution for the impacts from consumption and fast fashion, but there is a lack of evidence supporting the environmental claims of such business models for clothing. The research aimed to understand if rental clothing business models such as PSSs have the environmental benefits often purported by identifying ways to define the function of rental clothing, and quantifying the environmental impacts of rental clothing in a life cycle assessment (LCA). LÄS MER
3. FACTORS DRIVING OFFICE RENTAL PRICE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN STOCKHOLM AND GOTHENBURG BUSINESS DISTRICTSKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik; KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : This report investigates what the main price drivers are for commercial real estate rentals in Stockholm and Gothenburg. The mathematical method applied in this thesis is multiple linear regression and statistical analysis. The models are built from data provided by Datscha, a commercial market information provider. LÄS MER
4. Exploring rental business models as a way to extend furniture lifetime: Establishing rental furnishing service for students in LundMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : The European furniture industry is driven to change from linear to circular business models. Product-service systems (PSS) are considered to offer promising solutions that may enable the transition towards the circular economy. In the furniture industry, one example of a product-service system is the furnishing rental service. LÄS MER
5. Use-oriented business models : a multiple case study of rental providers within the Scandinavian outdoor apparel industryMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Our current production patterns induce high consumption rates and equally high waste generation, which will eventually lead to resource depletion and substantial environmental damages. The concept of a use-oriented product-service system seems promising to encourage resource efficiency. LÄS MER