Sökning: "Theory of Planned Behaviour"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 98 uppsatser innehållade orden Theory of Planned Behaviour.
1. The Innovative Swap System - A contingent valuation study on joining a swap system with sustainable cupsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Although awareness of the problems caused by disposables is increasing, it is not well known that recycling of paper cups is difficult. Consequently, billions of cups end up in landfills every year. LÄS MER
2. From harvest to end consumer: Consequence of the behaviour of "Generation Y " regarding food waste on the supply chain of fresh fruits and vegetablesMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (CeLS); Jönköping University/IHH, Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (CeLS)
Sammanfattning : Food waste is a major issue from various perspectives. During the process from harvest to the end consumer, almost one-third of food produced is wasted. It is not just the wasted food during the process that is concerning, there are issues in sustainability related to food waste that need to be considered. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Urbana och regionala studier
Sammanfattning : What causes people to change their primary transportation mode and sustain the change in the absence of an incentive? Shifting towards sustainable modes is a vision shared by many municipal, regional, national and international bodies around the world, but it is difficult to change individuals’ behaviour, especially when there is no incentive to do so. Through understanding how individuals make decisions about their planned behaviour and determining what are opportune moments to re- learn travel habits, it may serve as a key opportunity to influence sustainable mode share. LÄS MER
4. The responsible consumer – Consumer consciousness from idea to delivery : an exploratory study of consumers’ willingness to act socially responsible when purchasing fashion onlineKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Kristianstad/Fakulteten för ekonomi; Högskolan Kristianstad/Fakulteten för ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to investigate consumers’ willingness to act socially responsible in their online fashion purchasing behaviour. Three frameworks; Theory of Planned Behaviour (TPB), Socially Responsible Consumer Behaviour (SRCB) and Consumer Social Responsibility (CNSR), constitute a foundation and have been combined in a conceptual framework. LÄS MER
5. The loot box dilemma : A qualitative thesis of video game players interactions and mitigation of unethical aspects in loot boxes.Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : In-game purchase options are referred to as microtransactions and have become a common revenue for modern video games. Microtransactions refer to small payments made inside of video games to acquire game content. The phenomenon of microtransactions is often related to "loot boxes". LÄS MER