Sökning: "Theory of Planned Behaviour"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 81 uppsatser innehållade orden Theory of Planned Behaviour.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
2. REPLACE OR REPAIR? -A study of if fast fashion repair concepts like H&M Take Care can affect the intentions to repair clothingKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Overconsumption and an increasing disposal of clothes is a troublesome development in thefast fashion industry, where millennials are major contributors. As there is a need for a majorshift towards more sustainable consumption, product-service systems in the shape of in-storerepair stations, like Take Care by H&M, is interesting to investigate. LÄS MER
3. Work is where my bike is. Identifying windows of opportunity for bike commuting in the heart of Germany’s car industryMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : In Germany, country of diesel bans and postponed climate goals, the region of Baden-Württemberg, as the heart of the country’s car industry, faces especial challenges. Due to its highly car-oriented transport system and topographical structure, the region is notorious for some of the country’s worst air quality levels. LÄS MER
4. Female Entrepreneurial Motivation in Urban and Rural Kenya - A qualitative study examining the differences in female entrepreneurial motivation in urban and rural areas in KenyaD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning; Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : Female entrepreneurship has for a long time been proven to be a driving factor of economic development, especially in developing countries such as Kenya. Moreover, economic development can be further enhanced by reducing urban and rural disparities in entrepreneurial opportunities in order to liberate the full potential productivity in all areas. LÄS MER
5. Emission Compensation as Companies’ Sustainability Strategy: Hindering Genuine Sustainability or Striving Towards It? Individual Consumers’ Perspective.Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This study was designed to explore how consumers perceive voluntary emission compensation as a companies’ sustainability strategy and how to achieve common action between companies and individual consumers towards sustainability. Emission compensation as companies’ sustainability strategy has appeared to be a complex strategy from the consumers perspective, and there are multiple challenges in order to implement it effectively. LÄS MER