Sökning: "debt bias"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden debt bias.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : After the global recession in 2008, were we saw housing prices take a dive, the housing market has been booming in Sweden during these last 7-8 years. The huge increase in housing prices, paired with historically low interest rates have been raising concerns regarding the households ability to resist sudden economic disturbances. LÄS MER
2. Thin Capitalization in the OECD, the EU and Sweden: policy responses, evaluation and alternatives.Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The issue of thin capitalization has risen in importance in recent years, to the point that it warranted international action. That action came in the form of Action 4 of the OECD BEPS Project, of Article 4 of the EU ATAD and of the new interest deduction limitation rules in the national Swedish legislation. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Do monetary unions between developing economies support sustainable economic development for the members? Previous research has only considered traditional research methods to examine costs and benefits of monetary unions in developing regions. This thesis applies new measures to determine how the operation of institutions encounters specific problems of developing economies for the case of the Common Monetary Area in southern Africa. LÄS MER
4. The Quality of Financial Disclosure and its Implications on Stock Prices for Credit Downgraded FirmsMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Over the last decade, financial disclosure and its impact on equity markets has increasingly become an area of interest. Firms suffering from poor operating performance have been shown to disclose bias earnings estimates as a means of evading negative market reactions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : According to Reinhart and Rogoff (2009), credit booms have been associated with financial instability and crisis for as long as 800 years. Notwithstanding, the debate on the sustainability of increased indebtedness in the world economy has regained importance, as trends for both public and private debt show rapid rises in the last three decades. LÄS MER