Sökning: "equitable representations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden equitable representations.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : AI representations in contemporary media provide interesting illustrative examples that show wider perspectives on the complex relationship between humans and AI. This study aims to analyze the portrayal of female AI entities in the following movies: Her and Ex Machina. LÄS MER
2. Investor’s Legitimate Expectations v State’s Regulatory Power - In Spanish Renewable Energy Saga ContextMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för handelsrätt
Sammanfattning : International investment law affords treaty protection mechanisms to investors against host states’ misconduct. One such tool available for investors is the fair and equitable treatment standard and its dominant element – legitimate expectations. LÄS MER
3. Exploring the Intersectional Dimensions of Urban Green Spaces : A Study in the Holma Neighborhood of Malmo, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för Urbana Studier (US)
Sammanfattning : This thesis serves as an introductory phase to a research project that aims to explore the intersectional dimensions of urban green spaces in the Holma neighborhood of Malmo, Sweden. By adopting a multi-faceted approach, the study delves into various interconnected themes, including intersectionality, spatial justice, neoliberal planning, the right to the city, green spaces, sensory ethnography, and the potential of community mapping. LÄS MER
4. Education fosters inclusion : How discourses on "Social and Political Education" school textbooks promote inclusive education during preadolescence and early adolescence in the greek educational contextMagister-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Tema Genus
Sammanfattning : Over the last decades inclusive education has emerged as the most effective, transformative way to promote and ensure equitable quality education for all and is totally attuned to the 2030 United Nations Agenda for Sustainable Development. This thesis aims to conduct research on how inclusive education in greek educational context is promoted through the school subject of "Social and Political Education" with the lens on discourses focusing on ages eleven to fifteen (11-15), during preadolescence and early adolescence. LÄS MER
5. Examining the limitations of classification and indexing from a librarian perspective, with a particular view onto library representations of marginalised communitiesMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för bibliotek, information, pedagogik och IT
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the inconsistencies in classification and indexing present in the University of the Arts Library catalogue, and examines how these relate to the perspectives of qualified librarians through the use of qualitative interviews. We surmise that effective representation of items relating to marginalised communities, within the language of classification and indexing, has a great impact on the findability of these items. LÄS MER