Sökning: "communication for development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3202 uppsatser innehållade orden communication for development.
1. Customer involvement through social media in the product development process within the luxury goods industryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Purpose Rapid technology transformation and changing customer preferences are impacting the luxury goods industry. By 2025, 100% of luxury purchases will be influenced by an online interaction and social media channels have hence been considered as an important way to establish relationships with consumers. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background & Purpose: With continuous changes occurring in the business environment new project methods have emerged to accommodate the new needs. This has resulted in that the traditional ways to manage projects have become rigid which has given rise to the new concept of agile. LÄS MER
3. “Fake it til you make it”. Anestesisjuksköterskans uppfattning av simulering som metod för ökad kompetensutvecklingMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: Simulation as a training/education method is used within multipleindustries/organisations in order to safely train/practice on different possible scenarios. Thistype of education method is commonly used to prepare staff and to increase the vigilance andawareness in the event of an unexpected and critical event during clinical work. LÄS MER
4. TECKENSPRÅK ELLER TALAT SPRÅK? En litteraturstudie om språkutveckling och val av kommunikationsmedel för barn med cochleaimplantatKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : Aim: The aim of this study was to clarify how the language development in children withcochlear implants is affected by spoken language and different types of signed languageaccording to existing research, and to briefly look into how the CI-teams in Sweden workregarding this matter.Research method: The literature review is based on scientific studies published 2008–2018and found via PubMed, Scopus and Cinahl. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The implementation of internal contracts in three elderly care facilities in the southwest coastof Sweden has been proven to achieve multiple benefits over the past years. Previous researchabout the success of different facilities have focused on internal contracts and its benefits,however, there was a lack of research addressing the multiple factors that could be influencingthose results. LÄS MER