Sökning: "essential amino acids"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19 uppsatser innehållade orden essential amino acids.
1. Comparison between protein yield in different spring-rape varieties : jämförelse av proteinutbyte mellan olika vårrapssorterKandidat-uppsats, SLU/Department of Molecular Sciences
Sammanfattning : The market for new protein sources for food has never been as popular as it is today. This is partly a response to the increased climate threat. One major contributing factor to the climate impact is food production and the huge waste that comes from both producer and consumer. LÄS MER
2. Effect of nutrient limitation in chemostat cultures on amino acid excretion in Clostridium thermocellumUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Industriell bioteknologi
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Clostridium thermocellum is considered a model organism forconsolidated bioprocessing, due to its ability to hydrolyze lignocellulosicbiomass more efficiently than many other organisms and to produce ethanol.In order to meet the industrial requirements of ethanol yield and titer, metabolicengineering efforts have been made resulting in a strain that successfullydisplays increased ethanol yield with reduced amount of some byproducts. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Nutrition and Management
Sammanfattning : En ökande hundpopulation ökar även behovet av att finna nya födokällor för produktion av hundfoder. En tredjedel av den mat som produceras till humankonsumtion slängs. För att öka den cirkulära biobaserade ekonomin kan insekter uppväxta på olika restströmmar användas som råvara i foder. LÄS MER
4. Baltic blue mussel (Mytilus edulis L.) and black soldier fly (Hermetia. illucens) combined with pea protein concentrate as protein sources in feed for rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss)Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Nutrition and Management
Sammanfattning : A feeding trial was conducted for 9 weeks to test the growth performance, nutrient retention and digestibility in rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) in order to assess the potential of Baltic blue mussel meal (Mytilus edulis L) and black solider fly larvae (Hermetia illucens) meal as protein sources. The dietary treatments consisted of one control diet based on high quality fishmeal, one control diet based on pea protein concentrate for testing dietary palatability and two fishmeal-free experimental diets where approximately 20% of the crude protein from the fishmeal was replaced with the protein from either de-shelled blue mussel meal or larvae meal on a dry matter basis. LÄS MER
5. Phenolic compounds in Fagopyrum sp. grains (buckwheat) : profile, bioactivity and effect of processingKandidat-uppsats, SLU/Department of Molecular Sciences
Sammanfattning : This study aimed to investigate the health benefits related to chemical com-pounds found in buckwheat cultivars. Factors influencing the presence of bioactive compounds with assumed health effects were examined. Two spe-cies of buckwheat, Fagopyrum esculentum (common buckwheat) and Fag-opyrum Tartaricum (tartary buckwheat) were evaluated. LÄS MER